The new DNA 1350 high performance bass amplifier is ready to redefine the standards for Bass guitar Amplification. This unit was designed for both live and studio performances. A real power rating of 1350 watts RMS at 4 Ohm makes this one of the most powerful mono block amp in its class. The sound character, system performance, and unique feature set put it in a class by itself. It features amazing tone character and has an unsurpassed musicality. This system uses an entirely new class of patented lightweight D class amplifiers.
Contact your DNA dealer to purchase or test-drive now.
- Designed, assembled and tested in the USA.
- Full 3-year warranty
- Only 7 pounds, in a 2 space, rack mountable aluminum chassis
- 14 x 12 x 3.5 inches
- 1350 Watt RMS modular class D amplifier. The amplifier features a patented design with one cycle control loop technology, delivering a clean 1350 watts RMS of breathtaking musical quality audio sound into a 4 Ohm load.
- Outstanding tone quality, amazing musicality and an unequalled expressive feel is delivered with a unique subtle grow that you need to hear to appreciate
- Internationally operational, state of the art switching power supply automatically adjusts to local AC input voltage from (90-250VAC)
- Studio quality ultra low noise preamplifier and DI design.
I really like it. Great sound at any volume level. I like it much better than my old Eden heads. It has a sophisticated sound. More like a studio going through the board sound.
~~ Frank Migliore
In a word, this amp is “MORE.” More power. More tone. More features. More flexibility. More MORE.
~~ Lane Baldwin
Check out our speaker cabinets