Buying in Canada

Want to talk about bass rigs? This is the folder for you.

Moderator: Bassmann1968

rinos88

Re: Buying in Canada

Postby rinos88 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Wow! That sucks! I was an endorsee of Eden for a while. David and Lane were always awesome to me, but I got screwed when U.S. Music took over. I placed an order apparently right at the point the company takeover was happening. I ordered a head and cab. Weeks later, it never showed. I emailed Lane, only to find out he and David were ousted. After them sending me to several different people to pretty much brush me off, I got nowhere and was up a creek without a paddle. I was beyond angry.

When I found out what happened there and how David and Lane were booted from the company that they built, I was eager to jump to DNA shortly after the first products hit the market. I've been super happy since.

I really hope this gets taken care of for you. You'll love the gear.

Have you tried these guys?
Steve's Music
51 Rue Saint Antoine Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Z 1G9, Canada
DNA 1350 and 410-4: Why settle for really good tone when you can have the best?

https://store.cdbaby.com/m/cd/warhammer1

chopthebass

Re: Buying in Canada

Postby chopthebass » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:13 am

Wow! Two very frustrating experiences!
I will check out Steve's Music. Not heard of them. I'm still bothered by the fact that DNA can't respond to an email. Guess they could have technical problems, but you'd think they would get it fixed knowing how important email is as a means of communication in these times.
Hearing the above stories and also having experienced my own difficulties as a result of being in Canada makes me want to be a representative or distributor for the gear!

Return to “Amps and Speaker Cabs”