Sales channels don't promote DNA

Want to talk about bass rigs? This is the folder for you.

Moderator: Bassmann1968

ProDigit

Sales channels don't promote DNA

Postby ProDigit » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Half of the sales channels on the DNA website, don't promote, nor give product pages of DNA products...

I'm sure you could get DNA amps and cabs there, but if I don't see prices, I won't go there.

RipVanDan

Re: Sales channels don't promote DNA

Postby RipVanDan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:17 pm

Yes it's frustrating to try to find DNA products actually in stock somewhere. When I bought my 410 cab I called 3 places and found one that had it in-stock in Tennessee (lived in VA at the time). They checked with David and he had new ones in stock at the factory, so I ended up getting one drop shipped, which worked fine for me. There was a dealer here in the Seattle area, but they closed their doors about the same time I moved here in 2015. Some of the dealers actually have a page with prices but it's like looking for a needle in a haystack to find the page with the pricing. It's very frustrating to try to find them.

Might be worth having the DNA's web guy take the time to actually find the page that the dealer has DNA product with pricing listed on and use that in the dealers links instead of just a link to the dealer's homepage. Real easy to get frustrated looking for DNA product and go with something else that you find on that music dealer's web page.

Also an easy thing to include in any dealer agreement is the requirement that the dealer keep you current with the link to your gear on his sight so it doesn't just disappear when someone updates his pages.

Bassmann1968

Postby Bassmann1968 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:02 am

I will point it out to the web admin.

PD, are you only looking or really go for a rig?
Armin

First european, first german, first old world and first multiple cab user :happy-smileygiantred:

1350, signed by David!
2xDNS112/8
1xDNS410/4

grimjim

Postby grimjim » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:15 pm

I tried out DNA at the bass club here in Chicago. They had very limited stock though. Only 1 new 1350 and a 2x10 cab.

Return to “Amps and Speaker Cabs”