This forum seems like a deserted place...

Moderator: Bassmann1968

bassmayhem

This forum seems like a deserted place...

Postby bassmayhem » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 am

What happens? Do we see/hear any news from the company? Too much snow to shovel? (I did the first shoveling today...) Too many gigs? Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say Hello, so: Hello! Now off to gig, but first coffee!

Bassmann1968

Re: This forum seems like a deserted place...

Postby Bassmann1968 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:20 am

Hello!!!
Yes it seems deserted.
I tried to contact David for some news, but didn't get a reply yet.

Have fun at your gig!
Armin

First european, first german, first old world and first multiple cab user :happy-smileygiantred:

1350, signed by David!
2xDNS112/8
1xDNS410/4

RipVanDan

Postby RipVanDan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 am

bassmayhem wrote:What happens? Do we see/hear any news from the company? Too much snow to shovel? (I did the first shoveling today...) Too many gigs? Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say Hello, so: Hello! Now off to gig, but first coffee!

I've been checking in twice a day, but haven't really have anything to add. The site gave me the "white face" (long page of white with column of blues links on the left) only once in the last month or so and then went back to looking as good as it does when the white face is gone.

But now that you and Armin have posted on it....it's back to White Face again. AAARRGh! Glad to hear you're keeping busy, Roger. Anxiously awaiting any more DNA news you can get from David, Armin.

Dan
Rip Van Dan
Love those David Nordschow designs!
Amps: Eden WT500/800 (signature model!), Eden Nemesis RS400, Eden TN226
Cabs: DNS-410-8, DNS-210-8, two each Eden EX112-4
Basses: 1982 Fender Jazz (MIA), 2009 Rogue LX405 Pro (surprisingly good 5-string)

bassmayhem

Postby bassmayhem » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Gig was good, back home again. Snow falls and turn into slush. I shoveled away some 6" of the "offwhite" wet and heavy stuff before I went, piontless. Same shit again. Our little friend Simba the Water Cat went out in the wet wild, doing cat things and business with long leaps and high jumps, right out in the forest.The gig at Styrstad church went well, me and my life long guitard PJ Hårdänge backed a big choir on our acoustic rifles. He used his Yamaha's, I used my Tacoma Thunderchief and the Bose system. Perfect sacred room gig rig, especially in our old stone churches with high arched ceiling. I got my old Jazz bass back some days ago, just some things to say: Ravishing! Gorgeous! Astonishing! I'll post pics of better quality when my camera's battery is charged.

Here is a picture showing Simba the Water Cat. (No-that's not a race, that's a preference. He likes water...)
Guess why we call him the Water Cat...

He is a Norwegian Forest Cat, with much fur and nice temperament. And - he doesn't lose ANY hair...

Now, some smoked salmon!

Bassmann1968

Postby Bassmann1968 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:32 pm

RipVanDan wrote:
bassmayhem wrote:What happens? Do we see/hear any news from the company? Too much snow to shovel? (I did the first shoveling today...) Too many gigs? Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say Hello, so: Hello! Now off to gig, but first coffee!

I've been checking in twice a day, but haven't really have anything to add. The site gave me the "white face" (long page of white with column of blues links on the left) only once in the last month or so and then went back to looking as good as it does when the white face is gone.

But now that you and Armin have posted on it....it's back to White Face again. AAARRGh! Glad to hear you're keeping busy, Roger. Anxiously awaiting any more DNA news you can get from David, Armin.

Dan

Dan, you should have no problems. Here it looks all good.
I am moderator and administrator on this forum now and and also check several times per day and always directly solve that problem with the false displaying.
Last time we had that issue was 3 days ago. Everything fine since then.
Armin

First european, first german, first old world and first multiple cab user :happy-smileygiantred:

1350, signed by David!
2xDNS112/8
1xDNS410/4

TobiasMan

Postby TobiasMan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Forum is looking fine lately . . . just nothing happening on it.

Lane used to keep some buzz going, or maybe he had stuff to create a buzz about. Been a real dearth of news here for some time now. :(
Feel that bottom, eh?
Steinberger NXT5 EUB, MTD 535 fretless, Tobias Killer B6, 72 Fender P,
David's "pre-DNA" rig (Navs, QSC PL230, WT500, XLT & XST 410s, 215)

Bassmann1968

Postby Bassmann1968 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:47 pm

I just wrote David again.
He must be working hard on those amps :)
Armin

1350, signed by David!
2xDNS112/8
1xDNS410/4

bassmayhem

Postby bassmayhem » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Maybe we could start telling lies...?
BTW, the Forum looks NOT AT ALL okay from my horizon. White screen...

Bassmann1968

Postby Bassmann1968 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Roger, you got that problem right now?
Armin

1350, signed by David!
2xDNS112/8
1xDNS410/4

bassmayhem

Postby bassmayhem » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:53 am

No, not right now... :D :D :D

Return to “Player’s Lounge”