Still Alive and Well

Moderator: Bassmann1968

LaneOnBass

Still Alive and Well

Postby LaneOnBass » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:49 pm

Apologies for stealing Johnny Winter's line, but it's true, and ever so appropriate.

I apologize for my lack of participation recently. I have been completely buried by a project -- rebuilding Ryan Pelton's web site. It's been a challenge and a learning experience, as it is a pretty complex site, with even more coming in the next couple of weeks.

Our buddy Spydah has been the lead (only!) technical brain on this... and has just KILLED the whole thing! Ryan and I are both just totally stoked about how well it is all turning out.

Even with that going on, I've managed to do some video clips, even some about bass! LOL Actually, I got some requests to do cooking videos, so I've done a couple of those. But I also did a bit for the Peterson Tuner iPhone app, and a 3 minute riff-fest to show off Eddy, and the DNS-210.

They are all over on Lane on Bass site, so check them out if you're interested, OK? And if you don't mind, go ahead and LIKE the post each video is in (in the NEWS section). The button is at the bottom of each post. You can also SHARE each post using the tiles just above the comment boxes.

Also... again, if you don't mind, and you're on Facebook, hit the LIKE button for Bass Lessons HQ Fan Page (at the top of the side bar). That's for my new lesson site - Bass Lessons HQ. I'm moving all of my lessons over there, and will manage the two sites as two parts of a whole.

So... again, I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. Hope everyone is doing well, and playing a LOT!
Keep Thumpin'!

Lane

Knock me down, I'll stand up again
'Cause I won't give up & I won't give in

My Web Site

Subscribe on You Tube
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter
Bass Lessons HQ

rinos88

Re: Still Alive and Well

Postby rinos88 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 pm

I figured you must be really busy. I'm just really excited to hear all the cool updates on the amps whenever you get freed up.

Curiosity is killing me while waiting to see what the amp cosmetics will look like.

Man, you're living the dream. You've got a great band, great gear and all kinds of music business stuff going on. Very inspiring. 8-)
DNA 1350 and 410-4: Why settle for really good tone when you can have the best?

https://store.cdbaby.com/m/cd/warhammer1

Return to “Player’s Lounge”