We’re proud to announce the release and immediate shipment of our new DNA-800 compact bass amplifier. The little brother of our DNA-1350 is only 12″-10″ and 1-1/2 rack spaces tall. Don’t be fooled by its small size and 4.8 lb. weight; this little monster packs 800 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. It also retains most of the features of the DNA-1350 at a very affordable price point.
Other features Include: Great tone, superb build quality, very low noise operation, a studio-worthy compressor with both Threshold and Ratio controls, and a bypass switch. A musically well centered 4-band tone control set allows for great tonal expression. The Shape control is a single control tone-scape adjustment that lets you dial in that perfect tone for the studio.
The rear panel includes; Stereo Aux Input, Effects loop, Rear panel Input, Slave Out, DI Level XLR with Pre/Post select. The dual-channel foot switch controls both Shape and Tone byptss functions.
This is a full featured professional level Bass Amplifier with easy to operate ergonomic controls, and all the tone and power you’ve come to expect from a David Nordschow design. Check it out soon at one of our dealers. You’ll wonder how you ever got along with one!
- Full 3-year warranty
- Only 4.8 pounds, in in 1-1/2 rack spaces, rack mountable aluminum chassis
- 800 Watt RMS modular class D amplifier. The amplifier features a patented design with one cycle control loop technology, delivering a clean 800 Watts RMS of breathtaking musical quality audio sound into a 4 Ohm load.
- Outstanding tone quality, amazing musicality and an unequalled expressive feel is delivered with a unique subtle growl that you need to hear to appreciate
- Internationally operational, state of the art switching power supply automatically adjusts to local AC input voltage from (90-250VAC)
- Studio quality ultra low noise preamplifier and DI design.
Check out our speaker cabinets